We had a ton of fun going to Josh's work, Dragon Ridge Country Club. They had little kiddie pools andwater slide fo rthe kids, not to mention a huge hill to roll down. They had fun! There was only like 500 people there, so I could actually keep and eye on the boys and not freak out cause I couldnt see them. Yeah Im a pranoid mommy. His boss had spent like $25,000 dollars on fireworks. We then went up to a lot at Dragon Ridge that has an $11 million dollar view of the whole city( I say that cause that is how much the lot costs). It was perfect and wonderful. Oh and Kellee rolled over from back to tummy and now sleep like that with one hand in her mouth:) I would vidio it, but I dont have any batteries that work for my camera:) Sorry maybe later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That sounds like so much fun! What a great way to spend the 4th of July! Nice view too!
Way to go Kellee! She is getting so big!
Awesome 4th!!!
What a perfect 4th
Post a Comment