My sister in laws computer crashed and she lost all of her pictures of her kids from birth till now...well It kind of got me thinking I need to back up everything on my computer, cause you never know when it can happen to you. I found this site called Mozy. I love it. It is a backup for your computer and it runs when your computer is idle to save everything you want. It is free to have 2 gb, or unlimited is 4.95 a month. Also every 4 people you get to sign up you get an additional 1gb free. So if you want to back everything up go to this site:
http://mozy.com/?ref=U72F4G
enter my refferal code: N88R7C
Thanks for reading!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Save your files!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my gosh that is horrible!!!! We have several backups becuase of the all the photography we do. But I'll have to check this one out! Thanks Kasey 80)
Ya I am still crying about it, too bad Mozy doesn't work with Linux. Nothing could have saved us.
Post a Comment