I would have to put my vote in as, check no... But I'm not a big facial hair girl becuases it's scratchy and leaves a rash after a good make out sesh...lol TMI I know but you wanted my input..oh and thanks for following me I love reading your blog too. 80)
Hi Kaycee, this is Val. I found your blog through facebook and wanted to say hi. I didn't get a chance to tell you on Sunday but Kelle just gets cuter and cuter every day! Jared is also sporting the beard right now. Not sure how I feel about it.
10 comments:
Raylene says BEARD!! Of course I am partial to men that have beards..well ones that have the first name Joe at least....
no beard
I think the beard looks great. If it doesn't itch the crap out of you, leave it.
Beard
I would have to put my vote in as, check no... But I'm not a big facial hair girl becuases it's scratchy and leaves a rash after a good make out sesh...lol TMI I know but you wanted my input..oh and thanks for following me I love reading your blog too. 80)
I think it Looks Fantastic! It really makes Josh look debinair !! However a Primary song comes to mind something about "Follow the .... "
you look more and more like your uncle Kim especially with the beard. but I like it, Kellee does to with that cute smile : )
I think he looks great with a beard. As long as Eric doesn't want to copy him keep it Josh :)
Hi Kaycee, this is Val. I found your blog through facebook and wanted to say hi. I didn't get a chance to tell you on Sunday but Kelle just gets cuter and cuter every day!
Jared is also sporting the beard right now. Not sure how I feel about it.
I like the beard look
Post a Comment