Sunday, June 28, 2009

Daxton's funny

On Saturday night I told Daxton to make sure he brushes his teeth everyday. I then proceeded to tell him that when he eats sugar it gets into his teeth and can give you cavities and that when you have cavities you have to go to the dentist and he gives you a shot and fills it. Well this morning when we were walking down stairs I asked him what he wanted for breakfast. He said Cereal. When we got down stairs he pulled out his captin crunch cereal and asked, "mom, does this have sugar in it?" I said, "yes, lots". He then put the cereal back and said, "I want oatmeal mom." It was so stinkin cute! I cant believe that he even remebered that conversation.

This picture is of Daxton when he got the "quiet mouse" from church. He actually stayed in his seat and his teacher didnt have to hold him, he sang and didnt act up in primary! Yea Daxton!

3 comments:

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

Daxton that is awesome! I can't believe how big and smart you are. It seems like just yesterday you called eric egit. Way to stay away from foods that have tons of sugar in it cavities are no fun :). Love you, Aunt Kayla *kisses*

Ashley said...

that is so cute! its funny what kids remember and know.

I am so glad he stayed in his seat, what a good boy!

Anonymous said...

He is so dang cute! He does need to watch out for those darn cavities!!