Friday, June 26, 2009

U rocked my world

I thought I would put an attribute to the king of pop! I have to admit I Love his music. I love blasting it while Im cleaning and dancing with my kids or cousin;)

Its the kind of music that can get you going no matter what kind of mood your in:)

Yes, I know he has his issues, but the man knows how to rock it!
My cousin and I did the thriller dance at a family reunion..if I had the vidoe of it I would totally post it..sorry:)





4 comments:

Ashley said...

I was sad to hear about him too.

I remember when you did Thriller!

The Tanner Family said...

lol..I know we are dorks! :) My pre kid days

Unknown said...

TRUDAT!!! Long Live the the King of POP!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

nice kayc....I love rocking out to his music with ya girl! He is the king of rockn'