Monday, June 1, 2009

Gavin's birthday party!

My GAv-gav's #2 birthday party!

Gavin's birthday really isnt till June 20, but grandpa and grandma Billings were down in Vegas visiting and we decided to celebrate it early:) Oh and I put all the pictures on here backwards...messy to clean:) Im to lazy to switch them.
Opening presents
He had a Dora party:)

Gavin in just the sweetest big brother. He loves his little sister sooo much. He is always smiling and copying his big brother Daxton.
Daxton having cake.





G & G Billings

Yeah for blowing out the candles




Blowing out the candles

I made Gavin's Dora cake....I think its pretty darn close:)

HAppy Birthday GAvin!!!!! We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy bday Gavin!!!

Ashley said...

that is a really awesome cake! Great work! I cant beleve how big gavin is getting, it seems like he was just born yesterday!

Have fun with Grandma and Grandpa! Happy early birthday Gavin!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

good job on the cake Kayc-Kayc! I wish we could have been there. :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTE GAVIN. We love you. Also I just put his birthday card in the mail today. I really loved the pictures.