This is our side yard before..basically just rocks and rocks and rocks. Well we decided to finally put in a patio because we were killing our feet try to walk to the back of the yard. In Vegas our yard are super small...so you make the best of it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
looks great KayCee your brother did a good job helping Josh...can't wait to come down and see it.
Joe helped put in the new dishwasher and sink. Josh and I did the patio and garden.
Looks amazing! That will be so much nicer then rocks! I hope your garden survives through the heat! It looks like you spent a lot of time and energy into it, great work!
It looks fantastic...When Josh and I were fiddling with the idea of moving down there we were a little discouraged to see how small the back yards are and how close the houses are to the street and each other. But it looks like you made it work beautifully!!! 80)
WOW! It looks so good KayCee.
KayCee I thought I would let you know that Raylene made Mom and I a PaZookie last night. OH MY !! To Die For. She Drizzled Chocolate and Carmel over the Ice Cream and added Whip Cream and a Cherry. It just melted in our mouths. Good Stuff!!
By the way your back yard looks Awesome. Much more usable Good Job to the both of you!!
Post a Comment