So I thought I would write about Daxton and his reciepes. Lately I have Josh turn on the TV in the morning to cartoons when he leaves for work, so when the boys get up at 6:30 they can just go down stairs and watch TV till I get myself up (usually within a half hour). Well Daxton a couple of times got hungry waiting for me and made himself something to eat. Both times was cereal and then he like to add stuff to it. The first time was a whole thing of Christmas sprinkles, the second was a half a thing of parmesean cheese. Yummy! Yesturday I made them pancakes and he didnt want his, so I went up stairs to take a bath and came down and he had put gold fish crackers all over his pancake with syrup. I told him he had to eat it, and he did take like 4 bites:)
Friday, February 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He is my Grandson. Always looking for something different to eat. It gets boring eating the same thing the same way. Way to Go Daxton !!!!
Post a Comment