Ok, so I was brave and decided to let the kids finger pain in the kitchen. It was Gavins first time. Gavin does not like to get messy though, so all he would do is dip his finger (one finger) in the paint and twirl it around on the paper. I kept trying to get him to do his whole hand, but no way to that. Hence his picture is pretty clean.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Wow, your brave! I bought the kids paint a few years ago and still havent dared to let them play with it. maybe someday. I love seeing the kids faces when they are having fun. their priceless!
Looks like a lot of fun, to bad uncle Joe wasn't there to play also...
SO CUTE! I hate getting all the paint stuff out and cleaning it up but their pictures are so worth it! You're such a good little pregnant Mommy!
I'm glad you left a comment on our blog! Your family looks like it is doing great. Good luck with the baby. When I finally get around to updating my blog I'll add you to my list if that's okay.
Post a Comment