Ok, so i went to the doctors today and everything looks and sound great. Im huge and heavy..all I can say is this better be a chunky baby or Im in trouble:) I have been having contractions atleast 1 on hour, but as many as four in an hour....its crazy! She is still in a lax position though, meaning her feet are on my left side and her head is on my right. She needs to have her head down at the bottom thats when I know shes ready. (for all of you who dont know of course) I thought I would give you a nice shot to see exactly how huge I am, since I live so far away.
This next picture is Gavin giving the baby a kiss...it was just to cute not to take a picture:)




3 comments:
Do you think you will go into Labor early with this one like you did with your others? I am glad everything is going smoothly!
Well Daxton I was started early, but Gavin I was 2 weeks early. They said it was because I was dehydrated though, so I've been trying to keep up on the water. Though I've been having lots of contractions , so I say yes;)
KAYCEE I FOUND YA AGAIN! YOUR BOYS ARE CUTE , IT'S FUNNY THE RESEMBLENCE YOUR KIDS HAVE, ONE LOOKS LIKE YOU AND THE OTHER LOOKS LIKE JOSH. I'M JELOUS OF YOUR "BIG BELLY" I WOULD LOVE TO BE PREGNANT AGAIN. I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL. WELL SEND ME YOUR EMAIL AND I WILL ADD YOU TO MY BLOG. NCCHRISTENSEN@Q.COM
Post a Comment