Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby update

I went to the doctors again today for my monthly check up . I have been having Braxton Hicks contractions for the last month, many a day..in fact its crazy I only remember having 1 with Daxton and Gavin I dont remember any. The doctor said its ok, but if I have 6 in an hour to go to the hospital. Other than that everything looks great and my blood pressure is even ok, which I thought would be up with everything thats been going on. So all is well here. Hope everyone had a great holiday season.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Your getting up there close to the due date! I still cant believe it. I am glad things are going so well!

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to hear that everything is okay for our soon to be little niece! Sorry about all the stress you guys are having to deal with lately! We are totally planning on helping you move..wherever that may be..let us know! Love you guys!

Kelly said...

I would tell this Braxton Hicks guy to have his own contractions. I would not put up with that. lol Sorry things are not as easy as they were , you will get through it ok. Keep Smiling and remember Who Loves you baby ! Kiss those good looking kids of yours for us.