Monday, January 5, 2009

Wow!

Ok, so put this picture in just because its so dang cute! I am actaully blogging because josh and I were actually wow'ed! yesturday. Everyone who knows Daxton, knows he eats next to nothing. Well I made Lasagna for dinner yesturday and the boy actually asked for seconds..it was a miricle. Then what wow'ed us was he actually ate it all and asked for thirds....holy crap! Josh and I just looked at each others, like what the...? After he ate his dinner, about 5 min. or so, he then asked for an apple with peanut butter and ate all but like 3 pieces of apple. I dont know what they did to him in Primary, but it made him hungry. By the way, yesturday was his first time in primary as a Sunbeam. We first meet all together in the chapel and then the Sr. primary goes to their classes and the JR. goes to the primary room to do singing time and sharing time. Well Daxton wouldnt sit with his teacher in the chapel, so i had him sit next to me, he kept saying "no sit on you" and I wouldnt let him...I told him "no, you cant sit on me, but you can sit on your teachers lap" So finally when they were going to the primary room I was following him in and then sipped out before actually going in. (Sneaky, sneaky) Then I went be with Josh to teach our class. Afterwards I asked the presidency how he did and they said he did great....they didnt even notice him (which with daxton doesnt happen) I laughted and said "ok, but I dont believe you" but, they insisted..really he was good. So yea! He was actually a good boy. Few!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! That is surprising! What a good eater! Hopefully he will stay that way!

I cant believe he is a sunbeam! I wish Meg was a sunbeam! What a cutie!

(About your comment on my blog about who woke who up, we got up and woke the kids up. Next year we wont be up that early I can guarantee it!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Tanner family, this is Joe-Joe, thanks for blogging I enjoy reading updates of you guys. See ya soon.

Elise said...

Tanners,
I'm an editor for a daily Utah newspaper and just finished reading your story for tomorrow's edition. I thought, "These guys have got to be Mormon." A little Web snooping gave me my answer! Anyway, I'm also a Ute and our 3-year-old just started Primary too. Hang in there!
Chris Hansen
cehansen.blogspot.com