I just thought I would post another baby update:)
We named her Kellee Dawn after both her grandpa's.
Weight : 6.13 lb.
Length: 20 in.
She was born at 11:31 pm on 2/25/2009.
Mommy went in at 7:30 am and had a pit...which did nothing until 1:00pm and they took that out and at about 4:30 they put in Cervadel (or something like that..it softens the cervex). I finally made it to a 2 and then went from a 3 to a 10 in 2 1/2 hours. I didnt get pain med or epidural till about an hour before pushing. Ahhhhhhh! Not by choice! They finally called the doctor when I was a 10(even though Josh told them when im a 4 Im ready and I fly) so the doctor came I pushed twice and Kellee was out. (literally just twice)




2 comments:
She is definitely Josh's baby! She looks exactly like him! Fun Fun! Cute name, what a cute idea to name her after her grandpa's!
What a beautiful baby ! I really think her name is very pretty. Ya know I sort of like it alot. It sort of Grows on you. lol Thank you for such a great Honor.
Post a Comment