Ok, so I hear on the radio Marie Osmond was signing Autographs at the Flamingo at 2:00. I decided to go and get my dad a autograph or picture or something:) I decided to leave at 1:00 and be there by 1:30. Not so good...there was about 50 to 70 people in front of me and I had my 2 boys in a stroller and well...Im Huge and in labor basically. I kept getting funny looks from people walking by. It was funny, but then I found out you had to buy her doll to get an autograph and they are like 30.00 for a 3 inch doll and prices go up from there. So hence I didnt buy one. I got out of line and went up front and just started taking pictures of what I could. Sorry dad, not the best but....I did my best:)
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
That is so funny! You are such a sweetie for doing that in 'your condition' :) I keep checking for pictures of a baby... hurry up!
Hey! Im trying here:)
Your a Sweetheart ! Thank you !
You do look like her, that is why you have the middle name you have!
Thank you again. Jumping Jacks will really help that baby come. lol
Post a Comment