Today Josh and I were upstairs watching TV and the boys were down stairs watching cartoons...when all of a sudden we heard Gavin screaming (which by the way is normal) so we waited for him to come up stairs to get cuddled. Well when he got to me he had blood on his hand and of course I freaked out and was like where is it? Whats bleeding? Well come to find out it was his ear. It was full of blood. So we went down stairs to see what happened. Daxton (still watching cartoons:)) Tell us that he fell off the train table and his his head. Then we found one of Joshs tool (the "L" shaped one) on the ground and had a feeling he put it in his ear. So we took him to the doctor to make sure it wasnt anything serious like a punkshired (however you spell it) ear drum. Luckily it wasnt he had probably fallen off the table and had the thing in his ear and it made a small gash inside his ear canal! Whew! Did I mention we are in between insurances this week is the only week we wont have insurance...go figure:)Monday, February 9, 2009
Sunday with Gavin
Today Josh and I were upstairs watching TV and the boys were down stairs watching cartoons...when all of a sudden we heard Gavin screaming (which by the way is normal) so we waited for him to come up stairs to get cuddled. Well when he got to me he had blood on his hand and of course I freaked out and was like where is it? Whats bleeding? Well come to find out it was his ear. It was full of blood. So we went down stairs to see what happened. Daxton (still watching cartoons:)) Tell us that he fell off the train table and his his head. Then we found one of Joshs tool (the "L" shaped one) on the ground and had a feeling he put it in his ear. So we took him to the doctor to make sure it wasnt anything serious like a punkshired (however you spell it) ear drum. Luckily it wasnt he had probably fallen off the table and had the thing in his ear and it made a small gash inside his ear canal! Whew! Did I mention we are in between insurances this week is the only week we wont have insurance...go figure:)Posted by The Tanner Family at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
How scary! I am glad he is ok and it was just minor. Too bad you don't have insurance, they always seem to hurt themselves when you don't have insurance at the moment!
Thanks for the valentines! I took the kids today to get the doughnuts and they loved them! Thank You!
Post a Comment