Thursday, March 5, 2009

Picture updates

Her big brothers love her to death!
Daxton like to be in every picture. She gave him kisses!

Grandma Billings came ot help watch the boys for mommy. Thanks mom!


Kellee Dawn Tanner with bows and everything:)


kissy, kissy!





Hey everyone! Both the baby and I are doing great. Knock on wood. Just thought you would like some picture updates on Kellee. Oh and the verdict is in......
She looks like me (kayCee) baby picture with Josh's dark hair and his lips. Cute as a button!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Aren't bows and pink so much fun?!?! Glad to hear you are doing well!

Cody and Haylee said...

There's no mistaking Josh's lips :) Absolutely love her! I'm glad you both are doing well. Thanks for being so fast at posting the pretty pink picture!

Chelsey said...

CONGRATS! SHE IS ADORABLE! I'M GLAD YOUR BOTH DOING GREAT!