Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Yeah Kellee!

So I just thought I would post on here that Kellee actually slept from 8:00pm to 4:50am last night! Yea sleep! I'm actually glad she did because I took a pececet(or however you spell it) and I was completly dazed all night. I took it for my back pain. Oh and on my doctors visit(for my back) they said it was nothing serious and that I needed to do physical therapy 3 times a week for a month to see if that helped, but my insurance wont cover it cause I wasnt in an accident so.....I am going to the chiropractor(cause my insurance covers that, atleast a couple times) to see if that will help. Now you know what I know:) Have a great day!

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Yahoo for sleep! Way to go Kellee!

I am sorry about your back pain, i just heard about it a few days ago. Hopefully the chiro will help!