Monday, April 6, 2009

Our new Van

Our new Mini van! Its a Toyota sienna '04. My bro Joe test drove it for us (because it was up in Utah) and then Josh flew up this weekend and picked it up and drove all the way home all by himself(which is quite a drive 7-8 hours) Thank you Honey! I love it :)


I actually was going to open it to take pictures of the inside but, the alarm started going off and I really dont understand how to turn it off...is that a KayCee being KC or what!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Haha! about the alarm! Hopefully you figured out how to turn it off by now! fun, fun!

Anonymous said...

What a cool van. I bet your bro is a cool guy. j/K Hope you like it and it last you guys forever.

Kelly said...

Hey, Cool Van ! It better be cool being in Vegas. It does look nice. Like Joe said this Van should last you for Years... At 60,000 - 80,000 miles you need to look at the Timing belt and probably have it replaced that is one of the few things that you have to do with a Toyota. Much Happiness in your New Van!

Cody and Haylee said...

Wahoo! You're a total Mormom Mom now and have room for 3 more :) hehe! Love it!