Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Touch a Truck

I wrote about this at the bottom..I have issues....I know!


Gavin in demolition car
Daxton in same car
Driving the garbage truck



taking after uncle Joe

The boys and daddy coming out of a hot air balloon.


Emergency anyone?

Playing in the fire truck!


Future SWAT Team!


We went to a charity fund raiser in Las Vegas this week end. Its called "Touch a Truck" they have volenteers bring there trucks and let the kids play inside of them, like push buttons and honk the horns and whatever. The boys had a ball doing this obviously! I took lots of pictures of the fun...enjoy! Oh and its a great idea for charity or Young Women fund Raisers or whatever:)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds way fun. I would love to touch all those trucks... Sad I missed out on that. It looks like it was a great time.