Saturday, November 1, 2008

"My Joe"

So this is backwards, but I have a cold and dont feel like fixing it:) This is Uncle Joe taking off from Las Vegas.

Joe, the boys, and his helicopter.

Daxton loved pretending to fly.


Josh saw this helicopter and wanted his picture with it....he's so funny.



"my Joe" and Daxton



That is what Daxton calls Joe. Its very funny. Uncle Joe came to visit us this weekend. He flew in with his instructor, Shane, and they stayed the night and flew back today. Daxton was so excited to see him. The funny thing is though on the way to take them back to the airport the cops had shut off St. Rose Pkway so Obama could drive down it. So we had to wait for him to pass and then dropped them off and we took pictures andwatched Joe take off. Then we decided to go to the park so the boys could burn off some energy. Well on the way home the cops were stopping traffic AGAIN so Obama could drive back to the freeway. What are the chances of getting stopped twice for the same thing. Ok Im a dork, but it was funny.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey looks like a lot of fun. Thanks again KayCee and Josh. I had a great time visiting.

Ashley said...

you guys must be lucky. Joe has never visited us in his helicopter. Looks like fun!

Unknown said...

What A Small World...I was checking up on your blog and I saw this pic of your brother. I totally sold my Piano to him and his super sweet wife! That is so cool I knew he looked famillar and we both just figured we went to school together. Thats Hillarious anyways hope thier enjoying it and hope you guys are having a fun thanksgiving in utah 80) Emily A.