Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary Joshua!!!!!!

Today we spent the day driving back home from Utah, but we celebrated it this last week by going on 2 date nights in one week. For us thats a record! We went to Desert Star theatre with Joshs family and saw "Miracle on 42nd Street". It was fun. Then we went with my family (about 30 of us) to see "Savior of the World" and just my imediate family went to eat at
"The Garden" resturant. It was yummy, and the play was very good.
Now to Josh.....
I love you so much! Thank you so much for the 6 crazy, fun, scary, exciting years! Its been an unbelievable experience and Im glad I shared it with you! Thank you for our beautiful family and home. I cant wait to share the rest of eternity with you. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KayCee

0 comments: