Our Wards Trunk and Treat Night
First Daxton and Gavin were playing in the backyard in there sandbox and Daxton decided to throw sand at his little brother. Gavin had sand really bad in his eyes and it took awhile to get it out. i ended up putting him in the bath tub and just kept dumping water on him to get it out..it worked. Thankfully. Next Daxton and Gavin wanted to ride bikes in teh garage, so we let them out there. then we heard a big boom! and Gavin was just bawling. Freak! I went in the garage and we had barrowed a ladder from a neightbor(a heavy one) and Gavin had decided to climb it. it fell right on top of him on the cement garage floor. Now he has 2 big bumps..one on his bridge of his nose and one on his forehead and at the time he had a little blood, but I was suprised there wasnt more. Poor kid. Not muck luck lately. Yeah I think im getting rid of the sand too. :)
This is Daxton and Gavin riding the train ride at the trunk and treat. I asked Daxton if he had fun and he said,"no fun!" lol. He hates rides.




1 comments:
Oh my gosh! They are so Cute!
I am sorry about Gavins bad day! What bummer things to happen. I am glad they had some fun at the trunk or treat, even though Dax had no fun on the ride. What cuties!
Post a Comment