I was tagged by my bro. Joe to write 5 quirks about myself. Now Im not sure what quirks are, so Im just writting 5 things about me. :) lol- lame, I know.
I get to be a stay at home mommy to my 2 boys.
I have a great husband, who loves his job and is also very good at his job.
I have a beautiful house...like my picture...I know im not suppose to show the front, so here ya go:)
I also get to be prego again (which in some was is a blessing, others not so much) and am having a baby girl.Now Joe mine are not as detailed as yours, but that soing to have to do...cause Im not so good at writting about myself. lol. Thats why I had kids:)
I tag Ashley!




2 comments:
Haha! love the toilet picture!
You did a great job KC, I also liked the toilet pic. You did a good job tiling your house. Nice work. You've got a great family. Love ya...
Post a Comment