What is black and white moves around on a screen and really doesn't like doctors poking around?
Our daughter
Yes you read right I am pregnant. I am five months along.... yes 5 months and due on Feruary 28th, 2009.
To the right is about how big our baby is and it grows each day...so keep on checking as we get closer and closer.
SURPRISE!
Friday, September 19, 2008
A New Addition
Posted by The Tanner Family at 5:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
WOW!! You can keep secrets better than anyone I know. Now I can share my baby girl clothes, yea!!!
Congrats!!
Wow! Congrats! I cant belive you didnt tell anyone! were you sick at all? Cant wait to see you at Thanksgiving!
Yes....I have been sick since day 1. I have been taking Unisom at night and that helps most of the time, but some days are still bad. It was very hard to keep it a secret for so long...Josh made me. :)
Congrats that is so awesome.
Post a Comment