Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Daxton!

Happy 3rd Birthday Daxton!


To the best big brother Gavin could ever ask for!



Daxton told me he wanted race car pancakes..I was like huh? Well this is what I came up with..I think it turned out not so bad. He liked it anyways:)

Daddy had golf clubs made just for him.....just his size.
Daxton on his new bike with his cool cars helmet.
This is Daxton race car cake.

Blowing out his candles. 1..2...3..blow!

The Sorensen's family came to his party. Daxton just loves Emma and Haylee. He had a great day. Thank you everyone for the calls and gifts. :)
We love you Daxton! Thanks for being such a great big brother.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Look at your Cute Cute Kids...This Emily (Stringham) Ashdown by the way. I'm Thinking you guys still live in Nevada, Is that right? Josh wants to be an officer for Las Veas so bad but I won't let him go. Tell me what you think about the place please I want the good bad and Ugly and great!!! And congrats on the baby GIRL that willl be SOOOOOOOOOOOO much FUN 80)Later yo!and check out my bog too 80)