Friday, August 15, 2008

The Twilight Series

ok. I have just finished the third book in the Twilight Series. I loved it! I think its because I like the Character Jacob the best. Most people love Edward, but not me. I think Bella should go for Jacob, yes I was heart broken at the end of this book because of what happened, but I cant wait to read book 4. It on the way, thanks to Misty. Kayla did not like the 3rd book, she says because the whole Jacob thing is pointless, but thats the part I love, the fight. LoL. If anyone has anything they want to discuss or say write a comment and we'll chat. -k- I highly recommend this series to anyone who like a good laugh, or like love stories,a nd even, yes, a little action. Josh is also reading the series and he also loved the 3rd book. He is eagerly waiting for the 4th. Oh and hes like me, he like Jacob. lol. Lata!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, seriously...you have to blog more after you have read the 4th book! Have you heard that Twilight the movie is coming out a month earlier due to the Harry Potter movie moving to next summer??? I have read the entire series and I own it too!! Let me know when you guys have finished!