Monday, August 11, 2008

To give a Gavin a cookie

I thought I would share something cute that Daxton is very good at doing. Daxton is a great big brother (when he wants to be). Whenever Daxton asks for something to eat, he always, always breaks it in half or shares his food. This Sunday he asked for a cookie and I was actually going to give Gavin one also, but when I gave Daxton his he pulled half off (then took a bite out of Gavins half) and gave him some of his. I just wanted to say to Daxton that I am very proud of him for always thinkng of his best buddy, Gavin. I've never known or even seen a older sibling do that ever and I have been baby sitting since I was 11 years old. So I thought I would brag a little bit. Lata!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tanner fam. your kids are so fun. I bet they miss there uncle Joe j/k
Hope your having good times eating cookies and all. Don't you forget to share with Josh, Kaycee...

Ashley said...

How cute! What a nice big brother!