Ok Raylene! I finished it. Josh hasnt though, so I told him he cant read my blog. LOL. I still loved the 3rd book the best, but the 4th was good. I hated all the blood stuff in the 4th I think thats what turned me off. I dont do so good with blood. :) I'm so glad Jake ended up with someone(even if it is a little weird). I do like Edward better too. It was like one suprise after the other. Crazy! Little "Ness" sounds like a qt too. Im excited to see all the movies. I heard the movie is coming out on the 12th of December. It is going to be eirlier than that? Let me know what you thought of the book everyone! -k- Lata!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
The 4th Book-Twilight Series(IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE 4TH BOOK DONT READ THIS, IF YOUR GOING TOO)
Posted by The Tanner Family at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment