Josh's boring office before.....
Josh's office after I got a hold of it.......
He works for Dragon Ridge Country Club, hence I drew a dragon:)
Josh's office after I got a hold of it.......
He works for Dragon Ridge Country Club, hence I drew a dragon:)That is actaully the flag that is on every hole on the course. I just looked at the flag and drew and painted it free handed on the wall. And of course the picture below i made him take all of his Utes (sorry josh, crap) out of our room and take it to his office:) yeah for that being gone!!!
Josh loves it and now its his own. Love you babe!!!
Josh loves it and now its his own. Love you babe!!!




6 comments:
Great Job Kaycee! Kudos on getting the Utes stuff into his own space. Nothing says romance like U of U paraphernalia all over the wall of your bedroom, huh?
You seriously did a great job on that dragon! I am glad you got all the utes stuff out so you can decorate your room!
cool job KC
You are so great KayCee It looks wonderful. I am sure Joshua loves it
Wow, good job! you are talented!
You Drew That AWESOME job Kaycee!!!
Post a Comment