Sunday, June 20, 2010

Gavins Birthday Party

Gavin Had a Toy Story Birthday Party!!!

He started the day with his breakfast cereal! Thats his favorite...cereal!





Mommy made these yummy alien cupcakes for the party..and yes they were good I think I had like 5!

Gavin blowing out his candles!

All his little buddies that came(Alexia,Daxton, Chase, Jeffery, Gavin, Conner). We went to seee Toy Story 3. (which by the way was excellent!-I even cried at the end, im such a baby)

All his presents...spoiled little man:)

Daxton and Kellee gave him this buzz.

Gavin being goofy!

His favorite toy..he doesnt let anyone play with it...so far:)



Yummy



Gavins suprised face....when he saw his presents...cute!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

wow, I wish meg could have come! You put so much into it, I am so happy it turned out awesome! You are a great Mom, you went above and beyond with this one!

Unknown said...

What a super Cute Party. I'm sure he'll be taking about it for days!!! And I love those cupcakes so cool!!! 80) Good job mom!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

i love love love the cupcakes. great job kayc

Valerie Christensen said...

CUTE party! What a lucky little boy! And I love the cupcakes.
We went to see the movie last night and I must be a baby too because there were a few times I teared up. Such a good movie!