Gavin searching for eggs Kellee getting help from grandma
Daxtona nd Sam looking for the spiderman egg. I brough 1 spiderman egg and they wouldnt pick up any..they were looking for that one...I had to help Daxton pick up more:)
fun times!
Some of the girls in our primary class
3
comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like a good time. Man your in-laws are lucky, they visit you more then we do> :)
Sounds like a fun ward activity. Maybe next year I could get our ward to do one. I hate the big ones sponsored by companies and stuff because they're just so crowded. This looks like it was just right.
3 comments:
Looks like a good time. Man your in-laws are lucky, they visit you more then we do> :)
Sounds like a fun ward activity. Maybe next year I could get our ward to do one. I hate the big ones sponsored by companies and stuff because they're just so crowded. This looks like it was just right.
awwwwww
Post a Comment