Josh had a cousin, Shannon, that just returned home from his mission in Arkansa, was giving his homecoming talk and his other cousin, Tyler, is leaving on his mission to Peru, so he gave his farewell talk. It was kind of cool having them together. This picture below is a new bridge going in over the Hoover Dam. Its huge! I though it was pretty cool. Oh and lots of pictures in this blog...beware! ;)

Daxton got attached to Aunt Silva...this is him buttoning her jacket.

This Is Kellee meeting her buddy ,3rd cousin, Ethan for the first time:) He is 3 months younger than she is, but hes a whole lot bigger. She enjoyed sharing her drink with him.

We also visited the Pheonix Zoo. Very cool Zoo lots of interactive things to do for the kids. Grandpa King went with us for the ride..though I think my kids wore him out:)

These next few are fun shots.

Daxton the turtle

Gavin riding a cow.
Fisher Price actually made this area for the kids..if you recognize this cow:)

Our little pearl.


Looking at the animals.


Gavin milking the cow.

Daxton milking the cow

Gavin and Daxton brusing the goats at the petting zoo. I didnt think Daxton would do it..but there he is:)

The crew with Grandpa King.

Daddy, Daxton, and Gavin riding a camel.
4 comments:
That looks like you had a great time! cute pictures! I like your blog background too :)
Looks like Fun 80)
That looks like a zoo I could enjoy, SLC is boring to me.
Looks like you guys had a great time!
Post a Comment