Saturday, December 19, 2009

December Fun!

We went to the Bass Pro Shop to see santa and we got to shoot guns and play with remote control cars, and play with a train. The boys had fun with the second part, but not so much the Santa Part:)
Kellee did just fine, probably becuse she doesnt know any better:)

We also had a ward Polar Express pj party. They did a great job planning it, the kids had a blast!
The boys made a train of candy.


The little ones go to ride the polar Express to see santa. (Gavin doesnt like the train) What is wrong with my kids! lol
Daxton wouldnt even go into the same room as Santa.
This is our little candy cane! She is just too cute with those piggy tails:)


We also went and saw Princess and the Frog. It was really cute show. For the most part the boys did great. At the Rav theaters they had these huge figures to take pictures with. Very fun:)

GAvin was afraid of the Chipmunks, but was cool with Kung fu Panda.
Gavin, just not sure.

6 comments:

Cayde and Brianna Taylor Family said...

So cute! I love Kelee's piggy tails. Your party looked like a ton of fun. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That is funny. I'ld be scared of the chipmunks too. That little girl is so cute.

Unknown said...

Your boys Crack me up!!!! Happy Holidays!

Chelsey said...

THAT'S SUCH A GREAT IDEA FOR A WARD PARTY! LOVE IT! DEF. GETS THE KIDS INVOLVED! I'M GLAD I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE DEALING WITH THE TERRIBLE 4'S! I HOPE THEY GROW OUT OF IT SOON!!!! KELLIE IS A DOLL! LOVE THE PIGGIES!

The Barnum Family said...

Kellee's pig tails are so cute! I'm so jealous seeing pictures at a christmas party where people are wearing short sleeves! We're heading out to Vegas to see Nate's family next week and I cannot wait to get a break from the cold!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

christmas is so fun with kids!