Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Photos

WE went up to Utah for Thanksgiving and had a great time with our families!!! Thanks everyone for such a great time:) Daxton got sick the second day we were up there and GAvin got sick on the ride home..but besides that we had a great time. We love going up for Thanksgiving because that gives us a baby sitter for black Friday! Yeah! Josh and I got up at 2:30 and headed out to Kohls, then Lowes, then Walmart....I think for the most part we are done Christmas shopping double yeah! Here are the photos we took up in Utah for our Christmas cards:) Happy Looking everyone! Thanks Emily and Josh they turned out cute:)

http://trulygifteddesign.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

Eric said...

Oh my gosh I love the look of those pictures! They look so classic. My favorite one of the whole family is the one where you have on they way cute hat. When you can print them out email me a copy of that one so we can have one too :)

Ashley said...

Those are so cute! Sorry we missed you while you were here!

The Barnum Family said...

Those are so adorable! I love the one with Daxton sticking his head through the rail and making that fabulous face! Beautiful family you guys have!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the plug Kasey. let me know when your ready to order. Your kids were cutie pies and Daxton was quite the ham!!! 80)