That is such a freaking cute picture!!!! I love it!!! it reminds me of when my brothers would clean out the big green garbage cans and fill them with water for a pool in the back yard...don't worry I never got in...LOL!!!
Hi Kaycee This is Brianna. I can't beleive how cute your little family is. Gavin looks just like his daddy and what a little princess Kellee is. So Cute!
Hi Kaycee! Sorry it's taken me so long. I've been out of the blog mode all summer. Your family is so cute. I love the family picture of you all. Great to hear from you! We are in Arizona and doing good. Happy to be back by family.
8 comments:
What a cutie, I mean tough guy!
It looks like gavin is growing out of that pot! So cute!
How cute! what a great way to cool off!
That is so funny!!! We have a picture of Caden chillin in a bucket of water too... I wish I could be happy that easily! LOVE it!
Silly Gavin and Cute Gavin all rolled up into one super Gavin
That is such a freaking cute picture!!!! I love it!!! it reminds me of when my brothers would clean out the big green garbage cans and fill them with water for a pool in the back yard...don't worry I never got in...LOL!!!
Hi Kaycee This is Brianna. I can't beleive how cute your little family is. Gavin looks just like his daddy and what a little princess Kellee is. So Cute!
Hi Kaycee! Sorry it's taken me so long. I've been out of the blog mode all summer. Your family is so cute. I love the family picture of you all. Great to hear from you! We are in Arizona and doing good. Happy to be back by family.
Post a Comment