Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Daxton 4th b day party

Daxton opening presents - He had a Transfomer birthday party


grandma and grandpa Tanner - Miss Kellee Transformed:)
got him some pjs and Transformers

grandma and grandpa Billings - Mommy and Daddy got him a Transformer laptop
Transfomer remote control Car

Transfomers!!! Grandma and Auntie Megan came for his Birthday party

Daxtons Biggest fan! The Cake


His first year he closed his eye and actually made a wish it was stinkin cute!
Happy Birthday little guy:)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

You did a great job on that cake! He looks so happy, i am glad his birthday was a success!

Unknown said...

yea!!! Happy B-Day Daxton!!! 80)

The Tanner Family said...

Thanks! It wasnt the easiest one I have done:)

Unknown said...

Hey Kasey,
Josh and I will actually be coming to vegas for our anniversary. We wanted somewhere that we could take alot of different kind of pictures. I would love to take some pics of your cute family and hey it's free so it's all good. We'll be there sunday and are leaving on tuesday I think. If that works for you,Sunday night would proably be best. But shoot me an email with your phone number and we'll chat. emilyashdown@yahoo.com
Thanks