Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Underware bandits on the Loose!!!

WANTED
If you can Identify these bandits and know of their location please report it to your local authorities. They were last seen at the local Library climbing shelves and running through the isles of books.
Beware they may be armed and dangerous to your energy levels!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious! This is definatly a picture for their future girlfriends!!!

Michelle said...

I so can relate to the energy because I saw first hand them in the library... and I could just hug the boys to death they are sooooo cute, Kellee watch out here they come.

Cody and Haylee said...

That is SO FUNNY! My boys haven't even thought of what else you can do with their unders, and for pictures sake, I'm kinda sad :) LOVE IT!

Unknown said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

WAIT! I think I know them