Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I did a craft

I made this Tutu...It turned out sooo cute. I love it. Our ward is doing the RS on cheap and easy gifts. So I am doing a demonstration on how to make a tutu.(hence I had to learn...he he)
I made these cute Bats to hang outside for Halloween! Love them also! (in Family Fun Magazine)
Bows I made..I made 2 of each for her pink tales.

5 comments:

Elaine Brown Billings said...

Those are so very cute. I love to see peoples craftiness!

Ashley said...

Wow, so crafty! I love how you had to learn to make the tutu to teach it! It turned out so cute too! Love the bat and the bows! Way to go!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

So cute KayCee. Love it all!

Anonymous said...

So So cute! And adorable! You are amazing!

Unknown said...

Great Job Kaycee!!! 80) and those bats are adorable!