Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Daxton's 5!!!

Daxton finally had his "Friends" Birthday Party. He waited 2 week after his birthday so Daddy could be there and then it was confrence weekend and all his friends were gone, so he waited 3 weeks after his real Birthday party. Patient little guy.
He had a Batman party!
First we play Batman, Batman, Joker!(duck, duck, goose) then we played with Mr. Freezes bubble( dish soap, glycerin, and water in a baby pool with a hula hoop), then did the Mr. Freeze dance( played music and they had to freeze when I turned off the music) and then did a pinata and cake and ice cream. It was a tornado at my house for about 2 hours!!! So fun though.

I made his batman cake!
This is the Mr. Freeze bubble! This first picture was before Josh figured out how to do it I made them all squat to fit the bubble over. Josh did the ones below.....
Oh This picture is Lincoln

Daxton
Jack
Sam
Chase

Gavin
Conner
Sydney(aka Watched Kellee for us during the party)

Jeffrey
Josh decided to play a little too!
the Bat Craft
Opening the Presents!



Singing to the Birthday Boy!


5 comments:

The Barnum Family said...

So cute! You're so good. I've been putting off the "friend" birthday party for seven years now. I promised Jonah one for his next birthday in January. I love the games you came up with and the cake is adorable!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

KayCee that looks like Bat-rocking-fun. You are an awesome mother. What a great idea with the craft and Mr. Freeze machine. I love it all. Also I love the Joshua bubbled himself. GREAT FUN!

Valerie Christensen said...

That is such a cute party! Way to go! You have to tell me how you did your bubble solution--did you make it?

The Tanner Family said...

Its just water, dish soap, and glycerin(you can get it from any pharmacy) mix it up in a baby pool and then you get a hula hoop and pull it up and over th kids..vey fun :)

Unknown said...

What a Fun Party!!! 80)