Friday, August 13, 2010

Kellee and her new shoes

Kellee got up at 1:30am and for the life of me I could not get her to go back to bed! I tried her sleeping with us(all my kids are flippers, thats how they sleep and I can not take it) so then I tried having her sleep on me in the recliner, then just letting her cry for a bit...nothing! I then decided to change her diaper and as I was doing this she saw her new shoes and pointed to them and did her "uh, uh" (translation: I want those) so I put them on her and she smiled sooo big, so I attempted to put her back in her bed at 4:30 am and she just smile and never made another peep. Girls and their shoes! I then went down stairs and told Josh, "Your in trouble!"

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That is awesome!!! Start em young that's what I say!!! Shoe Love is True Love!!!LOL