Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hiking Red Rock!

We went up to hike at Red Rock. The first 5 minutes on the trail was ,"Im tired, hold me!, I cant do this!"...by the time we actaully got up into the mountain they started to enjoy it and were exploring! We had a fun time♥




Our rabbits
The wild Life....
The waterfall.
Daddy and the kids.


Mommy and the boys behind the waterfall.

Kel Bells eating after the hike.

Eating in the van.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That looks like so much fun! Dax looks so happy in the car! What a fun thing to do with your family!

The Barnum Family said...

Looks like a fun day. I bet the kids were exhausted afterward, not to mention Mom and Dad. =)
Also, I love all the space in your van! It almost makes me wanna get one.

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

you guys are fun!

Amy Jo said...

This looks like so much fun. What a great family outing.