Kellee's 1st BirthdayParty!!!
We celebrated it while we were up in Utah earlier this month. She shared it with her cousin Taige and Mejestic. She wasnt quite sure what was going on...but she was happy:)

We had a "My little Pony" party!
With a Pinata.Kellee with her Grandpa Billings, Uncle Joe and Aunt Raylene.
Gavin showing his Candy to Grandma and Grandpa Tanner
We played pin the tail on the pony.


Kellee and her birthdya cake. Mommy made it with Grandma Billings help(she did the writing...im not as good as she is yet)
Yummy mommy
she loved it:)
I cant believe Kellee is already 1! I just goes by was to fast! :( She is now taking about 5 to 6 steps with no help and is pretty proud of herself for it! She loves eating with the family..she does not like to be left out! We like to go outside and play and if I leave her inside with daddy...she lets him know shes mad:0 She loves it when her brothers start kissing her over, and over again. She loves it when im reading to her and I shut the book really fast and it makes a pop sound. She loves it when her daddy just sits and holds her. She loves it when I say good night and I am shutting the door and I open it really fast and say" I luv u!"...that makes her giggle. She's our princess and we lover her lots and lots:)Thank you for coming! Grandma &Grandpa Billings Grandpa & Grandma Tanner Megan Kristy Matthew Katie Heber Ashley Meg Scholar Joe Raylene Tammy Jason Taige Rylan Daddy Mommy Daxton Gavin..Kellee Loves U!




0 comments:
Post a Comment