Friday, October 30, 2009

Seeing Doubles

Twilight Look-a-likes
Can you tell the Difference?
I can't.

Bella and Edward Showed up to our trunk or treat

She is like my own personal brand of...
Chocolate.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

8 comments:

Misty Christensen said...

I definitely think you look better. What a baby face you have Josh. Awesome job guys.

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

wow great job you two look great young and sexy.... So what did the boys think of your eyes Josh? and where are the kids pictures...

Unknown said...

Too Funny!!! Good Job!

Kate said...

This made me giggle a little!! Good job you guys!

Kevin and Natali McKee said...

Haha!! That's great!

Mrs. Kayla Eborn said...

you guys are so cute :). I am glad you took some fun pictures

Ashley said...

I think you look awesome! I saw this a while ago and didnt have time to comment and when i saw the actual picture of bella and edward, I was stunned, I thought, Thats Kaycee! no, its bella, but you really pulled it off! Great work!