We went up to Utah to bless Kellee this weekend. We drove up at about 3pm our time and got up there about 12:30 UT time on Saturday. It was a very long drive with 3 kids in the car, though I think the ride home was worse:) probably because it was so soon..we left monday morning to drive home. Yeah we wont be doing that for awhile:) Though the blessing was wonderful and we had alot of our family there. Kellee slept throught the blessing and was a very good girl. Thanks to everyone who brought food for the luncheon..you guys are amazing!
This is Kellee in her blessing dress with daddy
(who gave a wonderful blessing in my parents ward on sunday)




3 comments:
I am sooo not liking that picture of me! haha. The blessing was fun.i am glad you guys came up even though it was short. kellee is so good! I didnt hear her cry once the whole time!
Hey Where am I in all those pictures. j/k
It was great to see you guys this past weekend. You should come again soon.:) The drive couldn't have been that bad:)
ohhhhh Joe you have no idea!
Post a Comment