Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow in Vegas?!!!!

Let it Snow!!!!!!!!

Josh built a big snowman....he had to bet the neighbors, you know!
This is when it first started to snow and Daxton was running around like crazy...he loved it. It is his first snow.

This is the first snowman that the boys and I made. The neighbors built one bigger later, so thats when Josh decided to make an even bigger one. :) Goof ball!
This is Gavin and Josh possing by our snowman.



4 comments:

Ashley said...

Crazy! Nice snowmen! I am impressed! Enjoy the Snow!

Amy Jo said...

Wow snow if Vegas. I like your snowmen. For a minute did you think you were back home with all the snow?

The Tanner Family said...

yea actually it did....and then after we brought the boys back in the house and had dinner..I was like that was fun, and it can go away:)

Kelly said...

Way to Go Josh, showing Vegas what a real snowman really looks like. Must have been a fun day for everyone in Vegas !