Two's~Tagged by Ashley
Two Names I Go By: Mommy, KayCee
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Shirt and shorts (work out clothes)
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Watch movies, hang out at home
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: to be with Josh, a teriaki sandwich from best burger
Two Favorite Pets: dogs (outside), and birds (outside-we put up a bird feeder, they love it)
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: Mom?, Joe?
Two Things You Did Last Night: Watched Friends, took shower
Two Things You Ate Today: Water, cold cereal
Two Last People You Talked To: Josh, Daxton
Two Longest Car Rides: Delaware, California
Two Favorite Vacations: Our honeymoon in the Uintahs, cruise through Mexico
Two Favorite Drinks: Orangeade, fruit punch
People to Tag: Mom, Michelle, Joe, Tammy
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Posted by The Tanner Family at 7:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
"Two Things You Did Last Night: Watched Friends, took shower"
??
I threw me for a loop... I am like... you watched your friends do what?
Then the show clicked.
Heber!!!!!
Post a Comment