Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Potty Training The D Man


The last 3 days I have been working on Daxton and potty training. Yea fun! :) So far he usually makes it to go number 1, but has only done number 2 once. I took him to Walmart and told him he could pick out any toy, bike , scooter, movie he wanted.....what did he pick....Mack, the semi truck from "Cars" I think thats the only thing he doesnt have from that movie. We told him he only needs to go #2 in the potty and its his.....we are still currently working on it. Well let you know when its conquered. Later

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck... may Mack have the power to bring Daxton to the potty side...

Ashley said...

ugh! potty training.

GOOD LUCK!

It Looks like Dax is well on his way.

The Tanner Family said...

Thanks guys!

Ashley said...

Oh, and...

When Dax gets trained, maybe you could send him over here. Meg could use a little person example! haha